All Students can achieve their full potential and become successful and valuable members of society. When a student’s needs cannot be met by the environment in the public school, a short time in a more supported, therapeutic, evidence based learning environment can close the gaps, help them establish skills they need, and help them reach a place in their growth that allows for reintegration with their school community.
To provide a developmentally appropriate, therapeutic, and enriching alternative learning environment when indicated by their needs.
To discover and make best use of each student's strengths and passions in designing and guiding their personalized learning plans.
To teach and develop community centered skills necessary for each student to thrive in today's society.
To facilitate and design for re-integration to the sending school.
What We offer
- Personalized Learning Plans
- Multi-faceted, Evidenced Based Approaches to teaching and growth.
- Outdoor Education
- Therapeutic Environment - with therapist on staff to enhance supports for all students and staff.
- Small group and individualized learning environments (as enrollment allows).
- Collaborative reintegration planning with LEA, beginning at enrollment.
- Measurable goals, data driven decision making.